Wed, 09 Dec|
Cyber Security and The Board: What do I need to know?
For decades cyber security was kept separate from the day-to-day running of a business, with most board members and management teams classing security as a technical responsibility.
Time & Location
09 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT
About the Event
It’s reassuring that more and more organisations are recognising the importance of cyber security and the impact it can have
on their business, but where is a sensible place to start?
This non-technical event gives vital information to senior executives, managers and board members with concerns
about cyber security. It is designed to help you understand the risks and make immediate improvements.
By joining this new interactive on-line event, you will learn:
• The right questions to ask your IT/Cyber team and outsourced providers to ensure value for money
• What meaningful reports you should expect
• Why you shouldn’t invest in the latest technologies
• Why the amount you spend doesn’t reflect your level of protection
• When to suspect your own employees
• When to contact the regulators and/or the police
• Why you might call your lawyers before your Incident Response Team
• How Cyber Security can increase your sales