Cyber Security: Critical Lessons from 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
This event will give you valuable insight into both the high profile breaches that hit the headlines in 2020, and the more common breaches affecting thousands of organisations. Importantly, in each case, how they could have all been prevented. The presenter will also share his cyber security predictions for 2021, and offer advice on how to avoid falling victim to the latest attacks.
As with all ECSC non-technical events, this gives vital information to anyone with concerns about cyber security. It is designed to help you understand the critical risks, and make immediate improvements.
By joining this new interactive on-line event, you will learn:
• How you could have prevented any impact from the SolarWinds breach
• What critical factors led to the multi-million pound ICO fines in 2020
• Why phishing attacks were more successful in 2020
• The 3 main breach types in 2020 that are likely to hit you in 2021, and how to prevent against them
• The top cloud project cyber security mistakes that lead to breaches
• The top 3 cyber security tips for your staff when home working