Wed, 20 Jan|
Cyber Security: How to Establish a Cyber Security Team
This is a non-technical event for all organisations looking to build their first internal cyber security team, or build on their existing limited provision.
Time & Location
20 Jan 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT
About the Event
We all now recognise the importance of cyber security, and the financial and personal implications we face if it goes wrong. With many organisations now moving to establish, or grow, their cyber security capability it is essential that you understand and prioritise your efforts.
As with all ECSC non-technical events, this gives vital information to anyone with concerns about cyber security. It is designed to help you understand the critical risks, and make immediate improvements. It also provides valuable information, and priorities, for those trying to manage this critical area with limited resources.
By joining this new interactive on-line event, you
• The two favoured attack routes for hackers
• The 5 essential roles that must exist within your cyber-secusity team
• Which 3 critical activities should be completed (and reported) daily
• How you can monitor the hackers during their out-of-hours attacks
• What realistically can be achieved by a one-person cyber team
• When you should consider outsourcing, where to start, and how to select the right partner