Cyber Security: SIEM vs SOAR - The Importance of Breach Detection
Time & Location
About the Event
Although it may be possible to prevent all breaches, it is also sensible to have the ability to detect breaches.
Done correctly, this means that incidents can usually be contained before expensive data-loss occurs. It is also
worth noting that, under GDPR, there is a requirement to be able to detect breaches.
By joining this new interactive on-line event, you will learn:
• Why some SIEM solutions fail to deliver and how to avoid this happening within your organisation
• How to make sense of the latest marketing hype
• When to consider a SOAR solution for your organisation
• What to keep in-house and what to outsource
• How to make cloud based solutions work for you
• Why Artificial Intelligence isn’t very intelligent
• What is possible with limited budgets